I never got much for my birthday or x-mas. I do remember being amped about getting a Magic Mike. For all those who don’t remember Magic Mike, he was a toy robot that blew smoke by way of heated household oil. I’m pretty sure today the burning of house hold oil is viewed as a health hazard and is probably banned. We weren’t wussies in the 80s (well, not unless you were a British pop band from that era). Inhaling toxic fumes and playing on condemned asbestos ridden lead painted houses is how we had fun.